The INTER.LAWYER Network wants to protect the privacy of visitors to our website and that of our member firms.
What personal data do we collect?
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
What do we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send emails about services and other information which we think you or your organisation may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.We do this to better understand our visitors, clients and potential clients. This research is compiled and analysed on an aggregated and anonymous basis.
We do not pass your personal data to other INTER.LAWYER Network member firms except data that is publicly available.
Except as set out above, we will not disclose your personal information unless we are obliged to do so or allowed to do so, by law.
For further questions or assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.